Licensed Clinical Addition Specialist (LCAS)
Rising Hope Clinical Assistance, LLC Winston-Salem, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist to join our team! You will with our Adult and Adolescent SAIOP program.
- Work with the SAIOP program to contiune curriculm improvement.
- Provide groups for Adults and/or Adolescents
- Provide individual session with Adults and/or Adolescents
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Must Be a Fully Licensed LCAS
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Rising Hope Clinical Assistance, LLCWhy Work Here?
Excellent values and care for the population served.
Rising Hope Clinical Assistance, LLC. is a leader in behavioral healthcare for the Piedmont Triad and surrounding communities. The care provided offers comprehensive, high quality, cost-effective treatment, rehabilitation, advocacy, and support for recovery, primarily to persons most in need, to enhance the quality of their lives.
510 Northgate Park DriveWinston-Salem, NC