Rishabh RPO Durham, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Oversee all aspects of project planning and execution including:
- Working with project team, sponsor and stake holders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, resources and timing.
- Creating and managing detailed project plan including; objectives, tasks, work structure, timelines, resources and project risks.
- Coordinate and facilitate project team meetings and proactively lead teams to accomplish project goals.
- Develop and implement procedures, databases, tools etc. as needed for effective project management.
- Identify and manage risks associated with projects and resolve any issues any problems that may arise during project life cycle.
- Develop and implement procedures, databases and tools for effective project management.
- Track and monitor project milestones, key metrics and analyze data to report to sponsors and stakeholders.
- Create detailed execution plan including schedules, resources, training and ensure all are aligned prior to rollout and track and report progress.
- Provide oversight of project execution through completion and ensure post implementation lessons learned are Documented.
- This position requires an entry to mid-level person.
- Minimum of 2 years previous plasma management company experience or,
- 3 years management experience
TechnologyView all jobs at Rishabh RPO