Job Title : Installation Coordinator
Job Location : Elmsford, NY, 10523.
Employment Type : W2 Hourly
Job Duration : 5 + Months
- 1-2 yrs. of experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Coordinate all installation schedules for installers.
- Coordinate, prioritize and schedule installations.
- Use Tleemar system to schedule installation appointments.
- Confirm all installation appointments daily.
- Retain installation completion sheets. Write up phone sales. Order equipment for jobs.
Other duties as assigned which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as payroll liaison, distribution of paychecks, addressing payroll/commission issues, prepare one-time payments
- Administer fleet, cellular phone and/or pager programs
- Assist Sales Manager and Reps in preparing proposals, contracts, letters and reports
- Assist with clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, faxing
- Communicate new policy or policy changes via memo or newsletter
- Enter time tickets into OTM
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process contracts
- Process receivables.
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, send me your UPDATED RESUME along with the following SUBMISSION DETAILS ASAP:
Candidate Name (Legal First and last Name):
Full Address with Zip Code:
Work Authorization (US Citizen / GC / EAD):
Home Phone # / Cell #:
Expected hourly pay rate on W2?
Primary Email ID:
Best time to reach:
Availability for In-person Interview:
Notice period required to join, if any: