- Coordinating the OAG and vendor teams towards completing assigned tasks.
- Scheduling meetings and providing meeting notes.
- Weekly project status reports.
- Providing and updating the project plan and schedule.
- Facilitating meetings with stakeholders and senior executives.
- Resolving conflicts and securing decisions from project sponsors and executive staff.
- Leading multiple teams including internal and external IT teams, business sponsors and experts to successfully complete project deliverables within the scope and timeframe of the project.
- 7 years' of experience in project management experience overseeing projects throughout the project lifecycle
- 3 years of experience in managing enterprise projects in public or private sector entities having between 250 3,000 employees.
- 3 years of experience in managing projects through multiple phases
- 3 years of experience managing enterprise or cross functional projects
- 1 years of experience engaging with senior executives to report on project efforts or discuss project requirements and priorities
- 1 years of experience working for a government agency of similar scope