IT Business Analyst 3
Position Title & Code: Business Analyst 3
Location: Atlanta, GA 30034
Project End Date: 12/31/2023
Under GENERAL supervision, analyzes customer business needs and participates in the planning, design and implementation of new or enhanced systems.
Supports the user community in the use of functional business tools and support systems.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Act as an Agile Business Analyst for our web interface applications and decision support platform
- Work with business owners to prioritize feature development, based on business value
- Gather customer requirements and translate into product back log
- Participate in daily scrum stand ups
- Facilitate monthly agile development sprint planning meetings
- Conduct JAD sessions
- Document new features, requirements, and strategies
- Develop process models based on business requirements to determine the completeness of the information
- Author, review, analyze, and document business systems and user requirements producing deliverables such as use cases, user stories, UI mockups, test cases, functional specifications, workflow process diagrams, data flow / data model diagrams
- Perform testing in Dev and UAT environment. Track bugs and ensure issues are resolved before going to production
- 5+ years of combined experience as a Business Analyst in SDLC.
- 5+ years' experience as an Agile Business Analyst, developing web-based applications.
- Able to work on multiple projects and ability to balance constantly changing priorities.
- Experience running large meetings with people from all levels of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in various operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and various browser platforms.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office products especially MS Visio. Experience in creating wireframes/UX Design.
Professional Development Management System knowledge is a plus.
Skill Assessment: (Please include the years of experience last used and brief description on skills below, information is to be submitted along with the resume)
Required / Desired
Amount of Experience
BA Experience using SDLC
BA Experience developing web-based applications
Working with End Users and facilitating JAD Sessions
Documenting Business Process Flows using VISIO
Working knowledge with multiple operating systems
Agile & Scrum work experience
SQL queries and scripts
Rishabh RPODecatur, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.