Quality Assurance Technician: 750.00 Third Shift Hire-On Bonus
Rise Baking Company York, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking to hire multiple Quality Assurance Technicians for our York, PA location. Looking for candidates to start immediately to fill permanent positions.
LIMITED TIME OFFER! Candidates that accept a third shift offer from us will be eligible to receive a $750.00 Sign-On Bonus! (Paid in four payments over 120 days).
SHIFT: 2nd and 3rd Shifts
LOCATION: 3701 Concord Road, York, PA 17402
- Competitive Wages (Starting at $15.95/hr plus Shift Differential)
- Professional Development with mobility & compensation
- Full-Time Positions
- Overtime Available
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision, and Supplemental Insurances
- Company paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Commitment to Safety
Expectations Deliciously Exceeded.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for assuring product quality by conducting line audits and inspections, product and ingredient sampling, and finished product scoring. This position also verifies adherence to formulas and procedures; monitors and verifies process controls, sanitation, and Good Manufacturing Practices. Conforms to Good Manufacturing and Safety practices as outlined by company policy.
- Monitors, inspects and tests the products in process or in the lab. Ensures the products meet all specifications. Records all information and reports any discrepancies
- Isolates and puts on “HOLD” any material, product, ingredient, or packaging material which might pose a food safety risk or otherwise compromise product quality or integrity.
- Act as a PCQI designee to sign off paperwork, release/hold product, approve incoming materials.
- Performs timely audits on product being produced.
- Individual component weight / size checks as required.
- Individual component attribute checks as required by the specification sheet.
- Audits Baking and icing attributes as required.
- Complete first and last case inspections with the Production representative at changeovers to ensure that the final product meets all specifications.
Job Description containing all Essential Functions will be provided by Human Resources upon request or upon application.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to operate scales
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Computer Skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, email, internet, and any other databases and software in use at the time)
- Background in any type of quality would be a plus
- The number one priority is to ensure the food safety of all of our products for all of our customers and consumers.
ABOUT RISE BAKING COMPANY
Rise Baking Company is a relationship-based company where the quality of our people is just as important as the quality of our products. Simply put, we are a family. A place where honesty, respect and trust are the essential ingredients for how we do business. We take pride in working with creative individuals with a passion for what they do.
We operate several production facilities across the country. Our facility in York, PA joined the Rise Baking Company family in March of 2020 and specializes in manufacturing deliciously enticing cakes.
MISSION STATEMENT: We will Rise above our customers’ expectations by delivering products of the highest quality, innovation and value in the baking industry. We will accomplish this by cultivating a caring environment where our dedicated and passionate team relentlessly services our customers… one bite at a time.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Powered by JazzHR
Rise Baking Company
ManufacturingView all jobs at Rise Baking Company