Our client, a marketing powerhouse known for introducing client brands across the San Francisco area, is looking for an innovative & team oriented individual to join their event marketing & promotions team as an Entry Level Marketing & Event Assistant!
If you are an outgoing & organized people pleaser who is ready to take on the task of coordinating, planning and hosting special events/promotional marketing events designed to increase brand revenue and brand recognition amongst consumers throughout the Guelph area, then this is the role for you!
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting with marketing research, product launches, brand promotions and test markets
- Attending product knowledge and marketing communication strategy meetings with the marketing team on a weekly basis
- Creating and hosting promotional marketing events for our clients while focusing on creating brand awareness and increasing brand revenue
- Promoting our clients brand names, products and/or services by developing and supporting sales promotion and marketing programs
- Working closely with the event marketing and sales promotion team to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc.) to ensure successful revenue and consumer awareness goals are reached
- Providing coordination and project management to ensure event and promotion success
Hands-on, paid training will be provided along with a guaranteed hourly pay plus performance incentives.
Skills & Knowledge:
- College Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Integrated Marketing Communications, Business Administration or related field
- 0-3 years of experience in sales, hospitality or a customer focused support role is preferred
- Exception communication skills - both verbal & written
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience managing projects and working with deadlines is recommended
- Familiarity with integrated marketing communications and sales promotion tactics