Our client is looking for an Entry Level Advertising & Promotions Coordinator to join their growing team!
Specializing in the development of unsurpassed advertising and consumer targeted promotional marketing campaigns for their board client base, our client based in San Francisco has been consistently helping their clients by building brand equity through the creation and execution of promotional advertising campaigns that create buzz and increased profitability among their target demographic.
As an Entry Level Advertising & Promotions Coordinator you main responsibility will be to assist the Advertising Account Manager and promotional sales team in the creation, implementation and execution of direct marketing & promotional strategies for advertising campaigns across the San Francisco area designed to fit specific clients' needs.
- Assist the Advertising Account Manager and promotional sales team in creating cost-effective regional promotional solutions with a specialized scale to target a specific demographic and market
- Assist in coordinating various types of on-site promotional sales techniques to stimulate demand for each clients products/services/brands
- Display the promotional materials at on-site events, establish consumer connection and brand loytalty in a person-to-person interactive environment
- Proactively identify new promotional techniques to increase brand loyalty and increased profit
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work at the speed of the business and meet tight deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and very process oriented
- Local applicants only - we need to hire & train asap. Social security or valid permit is required as we are currently not offering sponsorships.
If you're ready to be part of our client's dynamic team, click the APPLY button now!