Administrative Assistant, Combat Casualty Care Research Program
- Expired: August 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in being part of making a difference in combat casualty research? Do you have a passion for organization and scheduling?
As the nation's investment in combat casualty care research leads to significant improvements in trauma care for those injured in combat, large amounts of knowledge are also generated, which benefits the broader public, including academia, industry, and the civilian healthcare community, as well as federal and state agencies.
Ripple Effect supports the Combat Casualty Care Research Program (CCCRP) to effectively disseminate information to the public, other federal and state agencies, and DoD leadership. Ripple Effect is looking for an Administrative Assistant with two years of experience to support our client's mission. This role will work closely with CCCRP leadership to accomplish supporting program grants, and principal administrative and clerical duties for CCCRP leadership. The successful candidate will have experience coordinating communications, meetings scheduling, coordinating staff travel, and data sharing internally within the organization and with other Government organizations and databases. This role will be responsible for coordinating internal business travel workflows for CCCRP leadership using available technology applications, and communications.
If this position sounds of interest, there's a place for you here! Ripple Effect is a diverse, progressive, and engaging work environment. We offer a multitude of incentives and flexible work options that work for you and your lifestyle.General Information
- Job Code: ADF-AS-02
- Location: Frederick, MD - CCCRP - Fort Detrick
- Employee Type: Exempt, Full-Time Regular
- Telework: Partial
- Clearance: Public Trust
- Number of Openings: 1
- Salary Range: $42,500 to $50,000 (how we pay and promote)
- Effectively communicate with the client at all levels of the organization in a professional, effective manner, including, preparing official correspondence with US Army compliance using established regulations and standards, and extending proper protocol for greeting high ranking officials, military personnel, and visitors.
- Coordinate and manage the CCCRP Director and Deputy Directors' schedule in SharePoint calendars, schedule meetings, track appointments and when necessary, re-work and de-conflict calendar schedules.
- For CCCRP Leadership, coordinate travel arrangements, including travel packages, transportation, meetings, and lodging, as needed, domestically and internationally, including preparing conference packets.
- Create and maintain records and databases to support office functions including monitoring CCCRP office supply consumption and order supplies as needed using standard ordering procedures.
- Communicate administrative information to CCCRP leadership, staff members, and contractor personnel and respond to requests for information.
RequirementsMinimum Education and Experience
- BA/BS (or High School diploma and 6 years experience)
- 2 years' experience
- Basic Microsoft Office abilities, specifically SharePoint calendar, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated strength in oral and written communication skills for face-to-face interaction with clients, coworkers, and stakeholders, including professional emails
- Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks and organize information in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, relying on available resources and initiative
- Highly organized, efficient, and extremely detail-oriented
To be successful at Ripple Effect, you must be able to pay attention to details, clearly communicate, work independently, and have an eagerness to learn. Learn more about what it takes to become a Rippler here.Skills That Set You Apart
- Experience coordinating complex calendars and arranging complicated travel both internationally and domestically (CONUS/OCONUS).
- Experience communicating and sharing information/data across multiple federal stakeholders.
- Experience with office processes, standard operating procedures, and program/project tracking.
- Previous role with DoD or understanding of DoD protocols
If you don't have all of the skills above, don't be discouraged-no resume paints a complete picture of a person. There's a good chance you're more wonderful than you think, so please apply!About Ripple Effect
Ripple Effect is an award winning women-owned small business providing provides professional consulting and exceptional talent for federal, private, and non-profit clients. We deliver multi-disciplinary solutions across communications & outreach, research & evaluation, policy & program management, and strategic staffing solutions with a focus on science, research and healthcare domains.
Hiring Process | Life at Ripple |COVID Response | DEI
Ripple Effect rewards our employees for their contributions to our mission in many ways, from competitive pay and exceptional benefits to a range of work/life programs based on your employment classification and personalized preferences.
Ripple Effect is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, political affiliation, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the hiring process, please let us know by contacting our HR department at HR@rippleeffect.com or your recruiter. Eligibility for employment will be verified using E-verify.
BusinessView all jobs at Ripple Effect