Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Job Summary: The Construction Superintendent will coordinate all site construction activities and supervise all field personnel and subcontractors as required to successfully complete the project from start to finish, on schedule and within budget. This includes supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering accepted construction safety practices with all on-site activities. Maintains the job site and closes out projects. This position will report to a Project Manager. The position may require working evening shifts and weekends.
· Read and interpret contract drawings and specifications
· Coordinate and supervise all construction activities on a daily basis
· Manage all field personnel and subcontractors
· Coordinate material deliveries and inspections
· Coordinate subcontractors to meet the contract requirements and schedule
· Manage daily paperwork: field reports, time sheets, schedule updates, emails
· Ensure the Safety Plan is followed by all field personnel
· Quality Control – ensure that all work meets contract requirements, and take corrective action as needed
· Communicate effectively with Project Manager, Client, and subcontractors
- 5+ years of successful superintendent experience with general contracting firm;
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of commercial construction.
Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
Riparius Construction, Inc.
25 Schilling RdHunt Valley, MD
ConstructionView all jobs at Riparius Construction, Inc.