Senior AI Solutions Engineer
Title: Senior AI Solutions Engineer
Location: Washington, D.C. Metro Area/ Hybrid
Rios Partners is a mission-driven consulting firm creating positive change by delivering value for our clients, investing in our employees, and solving tough problems that benefit our local and global communities. We ground our approach in empathy, enabling our team members to better hear our customers’ challenges and work together to develop effective solutions. As a team, we know what it takes to move organizations forward with measurable, sustainable results.
Our primary consideration when evaluating candidates is alignment with our Mission and Values.
We seek a skilled AI Solutions Engineer with significant experience in Microsoft Azure to join our dynamic team. You will play a key role in implementing scalable and secure solutions that meet our clients' business requirements.
AI Solutions Engineer will:
- Build and lead relationships with the eco-system partners, e.g., Microsoft, AWS, Databricks, Snowflake, etc
- Expert in selecting the architecture and delivery approach, balancing costs, capability, and risks to achieve business outcomes
- Trusted advisor to clients to establish programs and system integration projects targeting business outcomes on a repeatable basis
- Support sales efforts of pre-qualified opportunities (government and commercial sectors) and drive “art of the possible” discussions with clients and Rios leaders
- Lead solution planning and design efforts for Data & AI offerings/accelerators
- Educate, enable and coach client and capability teams to position AI with clients
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Analyze current business practices, processes, and procedures and identify business opportunities for cloud Data & Analytics PaaS Services
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for data and analytics solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs
- Develop solutions and author technical content for the bidding process
- Provide sales, project, and other analytics teams with high-level architectural expertise
- Provide thought leadership and demonstrate innovation
- Identify risks, assumptions, and develop estimates end-to-end
- Provide solution oversight to delivery architects and teams
- Automate ETL Extract, Transform, Load) processes using Azure Data Factory Managed Airflow
- Manage Azure permission settings and Azure SQL database
- Contribute to cloud data pipeline implementation
**Senior AI Solutions Engineers with a background in strategy consulting, leadership, and team management will be considered for the more senior "AI Solutions Capability Leader" role. The AI Solutions Capability Leader will not only serve as a subject matter expert, but will also lead the Data Management capability within Digital Services and Data Analytics Practice and be responsible for creating new business opportunities and growing existing clients with client roadmaps, program building, incorporating intelligent processes into existing business processes, focused on data (including IoT) and advanced analytics capabilities (data engineering, data modeling, ML, NLP, data interaction.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience solutioning programs and system integration projects that include Modern Data Platforms and Advanced Analytics, preferably in a business consulting (technology focus)
- BS/Masters in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or Machine Learning (or +3 years)
- 4 years of experience with Python, Databricks, Azure Synapse, SQL Server, Azure Data Lake, and/or Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes
- Expert-level certifications (MS Azure, Databricks)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- U.S. work authorization required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance (i.e., must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident who has resided in the US for the past three years consecutively)
- Must reside or be willing to travel to DC Metro Area
- Profit-sharing/Performance Bonus: Rios Partners is committed to ensuring the success of the organization benefits the entire team. As such, a portion of profits is paid out to employees. The total amount of Profit-Sharing/Performance Bonus distributed to the team may vary year to year and will depend on numerous factors, including market conditions, company performance, and individual performance.
- Retirement plan: Rios Partners offers a 401(k) and contributes an amount equivalent to 3% of the employee’s base salary each month to the designated fund. Employees may choose to contribute additional money into the 401(k) from their paycheck each month.
- Health insurance: Rios Partners covers 90% of the premium for both the employee and their dependents for a variety of plan options through United Healthcare. (Please see the “Rios Employee Benefits” section of the “Join Our Team” page to review comprehensive health insurance policy documents.)
- Vision insurance: Rios Partners covers 90% of the premium for both the employee and their dependents for vision insurance plan through VSP. (Please see the “Rios Employee Benefits” section of the “Join Our Team” page to review comprehensive vision insurance policy documents.)
- Dental insurance: Rios Partners covers 90% of the premium for both the employee and their dependents for dental insurance plan through Guardian. (Please see the “Rios Employee Benefits” section of the “Join Our Team” page to review the dental insurance policy documents.)
- Disability insurance: Rios Partners will pay 100% of the premium for both short-term and long-term disability insurance provided through Guardian.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays: You will be eligible for three weeks of PTO (15 days) and 12 paid holidays each year. In additional accrued PTO, Rios Partners provides additional time off for both expected and unexpected events (e.g., Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, Voting).
- Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption Leave: Rios Partners celebrates employees’ choice to become parents. We are also aware that pregnancy and caring for an infant or a newly adopted child may cause additional life complexities. As such, we provide employees twelve (12) weeks of paid leave in association with the birth of an employee’s own child or the placement of a child with the employee in connection with adoption or foster care. To be eligible for Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave Program, team members must: 1) Have worked at Rios Partners full-time for a minimum of 12 continuous months. 2) Be in good employment standing with Rios Partners (i.e., not on probation). 3) Request leave a minimum of 30 days in advance if possible. If this is not possible, please place your request as soon as possible once you become aware of it. Regardless of eligibility for the Rios Partners Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave Program, all Rios Partners employees are eligible for the Department of Labor’s Family and Medical Leave Act entitlements as well as Rios Partners Short Term Disability plan.
- Employee Assistance Program: Rios Partners cares about the mental health of our employees. Through our employee assistance program, ComPsych, we offer 5 EAP sessions to address personal issues such as relationship struggles, substance abuse, parenting challenges and grief. ComPsych, if you decide to utilize the service, also provides FinancialConnect, LegalConnect and FamilySource to provide support and resources for every eligible employee.
- Training and Development: Rios Partners is committed to helping you achieve your highest potential. Our personal view is that this is best accomplished through a combination of client engagements, opportunities to take on new roles within the team, and internal (team) / external (expert) training.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rios Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rios Partners is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Functions: Information Technology, Consulting, Project Management
Workplace Type: Hybrid
Job Type: Full-time
Rios Partners LLCArlington, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.