- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rio Valley Biofuels
NEW MEXICO’S FIRST – Rio Valley Biofuels, LLC was the first commercial producer of biodiesel in the Southwest. We distribute biodiesel as well as diesel fuels and gasoline in Texas, New Mexico, and the surrounding states. Our feedstocks include a large variety of lipid oil sources including used cooking oil, crude cottonseed, tallow, sunflower, canola, soy, and a number of others.
We Are Environmentally Friendly:
- We use all processes possible to eliminate environmental waste.
- Our process for making biodiesel produces ZERO hazardous waste.
- We recycle all our coproducts in efficient and profitable ways.
Get your career started with RVB!!! Rio Valley Biofuels is hiring an Accounting Manager in El Paso, TX!
The Accounting Manager will maintain daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department, research and resolve accounting issues, and reconcile accounts. (Accounts Receivables and Payables.)
- Assess current practices and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
- Track and monitor AR/AP aging and past-due balances.
- Investigate and resolve accounting issues.
- Ensure data quality and accounting are conducted in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintain files and records to document transactions.
- Manage the companies’ financial accounts, budgets, cash receipts, and financial assets.
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data.
- Create financial reports based on data analysis.
- Audit and report inventory monthly or as requested.
- Lead role on inventory controls and balances.
- Participate in annual audits.
- Participate in annual physical inventory and complete monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Participating in interviewing and hiring decisions.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Attend required training as scheduled.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Train new hires as needed and supervise employees.
- Work scheduled hours as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, or related field).
- Ability to read and communicate in English.
- Proficient in advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, standards, and regulations.
- Solid technology and analytical abilities.
- Experience in operating systems including, but not exclusive to, Great Plains & QuickBooks.
- Able to analyze financial records and transfer information.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Superior data management and data analysis skills.
- Previous experience supervising a team.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Execute timely problem-resolution ideas and processes with management.
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with diverse people.
- Positive attitude and strong attention to detail.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Our number one priority is SAFETY.”
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Department: Accounting
- Benefits: 401(k), Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Vision insurance
- Location: El Paso, TX 79922
Rio Valley Biofuels
3500 Doniphan Dr.El Paso, TX
Get fresh Valley Produce jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.