- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Engineering Office Manager is responsible for assisting the Engineering Director and Engineering Manager in the day- to- day operations including clerical and record keeping duties. He/she is also responsible for managing special projects, schedule keeping among other administrative duties.
Education & Experience
- Experience in a hotel or related industry helpful.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be proficient in company-approved word processing and spreadsheet applications as evidenced by the ability to troubleshoot spreadsheets and basic PC problems.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
Rio Mar Hospitality Management
Get fresh Office Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.