Area Director of Leisure Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Is responsible for supervising the Sales Managers and the Sales Administrators in all sales-related activities, including direct sales efforts, follow-up and proper sales administration. Also responsible for growing existing accounts and generating new business to ensure that Rooms revenues meet or exceed budget in order to maximize revenue and profits, and to improve the hotel’s performance in the marketplace. Accountable for generating budgeted room nights and/or revenue on an established account base through personal selling, development and management of all Leisure segments including: transient, FIT, E-Commerce.
Education & Experience:
- At least five (5) years of progressive hotel sales experience.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must be fully bilingual, English and Spanish, written and verbal skills. Additional languages preferred.
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Needs a valid passport and valid drivers license
- Experience negotiating wholesale contracts
- Knowledge of reports such as Hotelligence, STR, MarketVision, preferred
- Computer proficiency including but not limited to Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Amadeus/Delphi.
- Statistics and database management preferred
- Must be versed in social media marketing
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Rio Mar Hospitality Management
Get fresh Director Leisure Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.