Office Administrator/Production Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Office Administrator/Production Assistant at the Henderson, CO plant reporting to the Purchasing Manager. The Production Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to plant management and employees as well as back up to the Human Resources/Payroll function. Duties include production reporting, safety and data entry into JD Edwards, payroll/HR support. Incumbent will also be responsible for assisting with onboarding new employees and general office duties. This position will observe confidentiality of all employee and company information. This position complies with all safety regulations and adhere to the company’s OSHA safety guidelines.
Plant Support Functions: Assisting with the daily entry of production and material usage information, purchase order creation and maintenance, materials receiving to indicate product has been delivered and recorded in inventory, matric data reporting and labor hour reporting. Assist with safety protocol and documentation.
Payroll Processing: Back up to the plant admin with plant payroll which includes tracking daily labor, recording and monitoring attendance, verifying punches, data entry into ADP and Kronos.
Human Resources Support: Assisting plant admin with various human resources support (i.e. conducting new-employee orientation, administer pre-employment tests and random testing, ensures all on-boarding documents are complete and emailed to the corporate office. Assist with job postings, thank you letters and scheduling interviews for the plant. Assisting with maintaining applicant-tracking log. Creation and maintenance of personnel, applicant, benefit, I9, payroll and general office files. Process and complete all employee payroll/HR related paperwork and first point of contact to answer questions in regards to benefits and/or payroll issues. Manage attendance calendar for absences). Set up drug testing and manage results.
Administrative Support: Assist with general office duties include assembling ACPA inspection sheet packets, filing miscellaneous inspections documents and personnel paperwork, receiving materials, administer daily mail process, answer and direct incoming calls on multi-line phone system, greet visitors and vendors, accurately file all paperwork, receive/send faxes, order office and safety supplies, set up and make travel arrangements.
Attendance: Regular, timely attendance to meet company needs in an efficient and effective manner.
Other duties as assigned: Performs special projects, back up to the Plant Admin, Purchasing, Production Analyst and/or assignments as directed.
· Two-year degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· One plus year manufacturing, construction and production plant experience preferred.
· One plus years HR/payroll administrative experience working in a fast-pace environment.
· Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy with strong data entry skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of people and personalities.
· Strong communication skills both orally and in writing with all levels of employees.
· Payroll, HRIS and database experience required. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet and other applications. Able to learn or build upon existing knowledge of HRIS system (ADP and Kronos).
· General knowledge of employee benefits, compliance, laws and regulations.
· Ability to maintain personnel/payroll files and procedures according to laws and regulations.
· Work as an effective and proactive team player, understands the importance of supporting the plant, production, HR/Payroll functions along with collaborating with employees and managers.
· Able to apply effective time management and self-management skills. Able to be flexible and productive in an environment with regular interruptions.
· Understand and maintain confidential nature of company and employee information.
· Possess thorough, organized and detail-oriented approach to work. Possess effective problem-solving skills.
· Self-motivated, fast learner, shows initiative, willing to seek out department needs and meet them.
· Demonstrated pattern of positive attitude, strong work ethic and dedication.
· Ability to apply effective time management and self-management skills. Ability to be flexible and productive in an environment with regular interruptions.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and ability to travel less than 5 percent of the time locally.
BusinessView all jobs at Rinker Materials
Get fresh General Office Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!