We're RingLogix and we develop a white-label VoIP platform for resellers. Our hosted software enables our partners to price, quote, activate, invoice and support their own branded VoIP and Unified Communications services.
We're looking for a curious, self driven, problem solving, Digital Marketing WIZARD that loves what they do and is ADDICTED TO SUCCESS!!!
You must have a flair for good looking design, easily digestible content and GETTING ATTENTION!!!!!.
This position is responsible for understanding how to represent our brand, identifying our target audience through defined user personas and.... GETTING LOTS OF ATTENTION.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY (will be verified on initial phone interview)
- 2+ Years of marketing experience (or proof of equal skills and abilities - you may be a prodigy :))
- Hubspot Certified (or verifiable experience)
- Google Adwords Certified (or verifiable experience)
- *Basic Design Skills (Using any software)
- Strong understanding of SEO and Content Marketing Strategies
- Ability to judge, accept or decline marketing assets provided by outside vendors
- Strong understanding of email marketing tactics and best practices
- Ability to work with and manage several vendors (graphic artist, content writers, publishers, platform partners, etc)
- Be fully aware of marketing basics like MQL's, SQL's, conversion rates, customer acquisition cost, etc.
- Manage monthly spending budgets and report key metrics to the CEO and COO.
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER.
*Some basic design skills are necessary but complex design projects will be assigned to a graphic artist. Same applies to content. Basic content writing skills are a plus. However, routine blog, case study, whitepaper and other digital assets will be assigned to writers. In all cases you are responsible for maintaining the quality, focus and direction of all our assets to a standard representative of our brand.
- Software, Telecom, SaaS, IT Admin, MSP or other technology related work experience.
- A sales background.
- Ability to write content yourself.
- Ability to design at a higher than expected level.
- Having too much personality for one room to hold.
Why Work Here?RingLogix is a rapidly growing SaaS startup that offers a white label VoIP platform to resellers like IT admins, MSPs and phone system installers. Our unique software experience, growing toolset and nationwide coverage helps our resellers start or grow their VoIP business with little to no effort.
Fun and growing telecom software company that's helping partners succeed nationwide.
Miami Lakes, FL