Chief Operations Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RingLeader is revolutionizing communications-as-a-service (CaaS). We are an established provider seeking great candidates to help manage our growing company. RingLeader has 3 service lines including Carrier-Connect (B2B SIP Trunking, Conferencing, Fax and Redundancy products); Enterprise-Connect (B2B Cloud based VoIP, Conferencing, Faxing); and Crowd-Connect (B2C and B2B Secure Mobile App for just-in-time VoIP, Call-Center and CrowdVoicing solutions). We provide services primarily to small and emerging businesses in North America.
If you live in the SaaS space and are seeking a leadership role to help us maintain our competitive edge (in an increasingly competitive market) consider applying to lead us through a path of continuous innovation.
The Chief Operations Officer will report to the CEO. She / He will take ownership of the services we deliver from conception to delivery. They will need to be well versed in competitive analysis, functional and technical requirements generation, communicating effectively with key constituencies up, down and outside the chain. Most importantly the ideal candidate will not fear failure in trying to make us the most competitive provider of communications-as-a-service to customers throughout North America and beyond.
If you are a SaaS veteran - and this sounds like something you are interested in . . . we need to talk. We’re looking for experts in SIP, VoIP, Conferencing, Faxing, Mobile Application development, Call centers, information security, and knowledgeable of Agile development who are described by their peers and friends as leaders who Intrapreneurially inclined.
From soup to nuts, with a proven track record of rolling up the sleeves and bringing new products to market - and making sure the organization is aligned for continuous growth and profitability. Thats what were looking for to be a part of an exciting leader . . . RingLeader.
- Develop strategies and tactics to bring innovation and manage necessary change in our Carrier-Connect, Enterprise-Connect and (new) Crowd-Connect CaaS products and services.
- Business acumen to make business case, assist with business planning, project planning, requirements analysis, training, presentations all the way through the lifecycle.
- Astute enough to do competitive analysis to make sure we are always scaring our lumbering competitors through our nimbleness and innovation.
- Contributing to our culture that we can rapidly overtake our competitors, keep our customers delighted (and engaged in expanding our services within the service line)
- Assist ramping up the sales and marketing teams with promoting and selling our services with focus on continuous improvement of our sales process.
- Analyze consumer behavior, Business intelligence and adjust messaging campaigns accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience in business planning, process mapping, procedure development and accounting / reporting
- Proven experience in product management around VoIP, SIP and mobility applications
- Solid knowledge of tool sets necessary for building consensus, getting investment and helping maximize return based on delivering what our customers want / expect from us as their provider
- Demonstrated ability to work independently AND to lead collaboratively
- Knowledge of CaaS architecture to include CRM, OSS / BSS, development platforms, Office 365 and the ability to draw ideas with interfaces
- BSc/MBA degree in Business, Marketing or related Technical field and demonstrated leadership in the VoIP industry and or SaaS industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
BusinessView all jobs at RingLeader, Inc