- Over a month ago
- $107,000 Yearly
Why Join Rincon Research Corporation (RRC)?
At Rincon Research Corporation, our primary business is innovating, developing, and fielding digital signal processing (DSP) products and services for the United States Defense and Intelligence Communities in support of national security.
Rincon Research Corporation seeks a self-starter to work in a multi-disciplinary R&D environment with similarly motivated electrical engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists who are collectively responsible for creating custom digital signal processing solutions and communications systems in support of national security defense
Come join the team that is creating cutting edge signal processing, geolocation, and communication systems for the future!
What are the primary responsibilities in the DSP Engineer position?
Under general supervision, this individual will work on small project teams to conceive, analyze, design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain software-based solutions for modern communications systems. Implementation includes algorithm development, hardware control, GUI design, and database development. The right candidate will be expected to demonstrate disciplined work habits leading to products that are well-structured, documented, and carefully tested. This position will allow for direct interaction with end users and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, or other equivalent field of discipline
- Demonstrated capability in scientific programming with C, C++, or similar high-level language on Unix/Linux
- Strong background in DSP or in communications theory
- Relocation to Tucson, Arizona or Denver, CO
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Master’s or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, or other equivalent field of discipline
- 5+ years of experience in practical system development and deployment
- X-Midas or MATLAB experience
Applicable Background (experience in any of the following):
- LIDAR theory, applications, or simulation experience
- Satellite communications
- Cellular communications systems
- Modern wireless protocols
- Radio Frequency (RF) system design
- Electronic Warfare
- Modern modulation schemes
- Algorithm development
- Signal geolocation
- Signal conditioning
- Interference canceling
- Coding theory and techniques
Where is the position located?
This position is located at our Tucson, AZ office, as well as our Denver, Melbourne, FL and Chantilly, VA offices.
What benefits does RRC offer?
- 100% employer-paid premiums for family medical and dental insurance, employee life insurance, short-term and long-term disability (STD & LTD)
- Flexible reimbursement spending accounts for medical expense and dependent care
- Immediate participation and vesting in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401(k) Plan
- Employer contributions to RRC’s ESOP
- Employer matching contributions to the company’s 401( k) Plan
- Employer discretionary contributions to the company’s 401(k) Plan
Compensation: Starts at $107k + benefits. Total compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
- Please note this range is specific to employees working in Colorado. Salary ranges for remote candidates working outside of Colorado can be subject to regionalized compensation based on their respective work location.
Rincon Research Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Rincon Research Corp
AddressPalm Bay, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Rincon Research Corp
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?