Influencer Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Influencer Marketing Manager serves as an integral member of the Public Relations and Influencer Marketing team and holds many responsibilities for the agency, including overseeing influencer marketing and affiliate marketing campaigns for several clients. In this capacity, s/he reports to the Vice President, Public Relations and Influencer Marketing.
This position requires partnership with Public Relations Managers, Account Managers, Project Managers, Strategists, Content Producers, and Paid Social Media Managers, among others. It also requires frequent communication and relationship building with influencers, affiliates, media, vendors, partners, clients and others.
· 3-5 years of professional experience with a marketing, advertising, public relations or full-service agency, or internal public relations and/or marketing team. Multi-category experience is a plus.
· 1-3 years of professional experience focusing on influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, and/or communications.
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree or equivalent certificate or professional development or educational experience in related Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or Business Administration field.
· Proficiency in development and execution of influencer marketing and/or affiliate marketing strategy. Demonstrated ability to provide strategic solutions to client business objectives.
· Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
· Deep understanding of existing—and interest in learning new and emerging—digital and social media platforms including (but not limited to): Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, and other emerging platforms
· Experience with CRM platforms and email marketing platforms, such as Hubspot and MailChimp
· Knowledge of FTC regulations for influencer marketing
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong organizational skills
· High attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and evolving environment
· Ability to travel locally and/or to distant locations is required based on client needs
· Ability to work independently using discretion and judgment to meet clients’ strategic goals
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using Macintosh computers
· Experience with relevant tools, software, services, and platforms, particularly influencer and affiliate marketing tools, such as Activate, Impact, Share-A-Sale
· Oversight of assigned client influencer and affiliate marketing campaigns and projects
· Corresponds with department leadership, Public Relations Managers, Account and Project Managers, and client(s)
· Participates in cross-functional team meetings to concept and develop comprehensive influencer and affiliate marketing programs that are dynamically integrated.
· Participates in internal and client calls and meetings to review plans, status, and reports
· Develops and implements influencer and affiliate marketing campaigns, including:
o Developing strategy and executing plans to measurably grow clients’ online businesses. Establishing KPIs for success.
o Recruiting and optimizing relationships with new and existing influencers and marketing partners. Adding info on partner program to affiliate directories.
o Developing, updating and maintaining influencer and affiliate partner program landing pages.
o Researching, pitching, negotiating with, and selecting influencer partners. Submitting selections for required internal or client approvals.
o Developing, customizing, and trafficking influencer pitches/recruitment documents, agreements, and briefs.
o Planning and negotiating affiliate marketing integration into influencer and public relations campaigns, setting up affiliate codes and ensuring adherence.
o Developing and/or reviewing content for influencer amplification campaigns.
o Managing fulfillment of client products, swag, kits as needed.
o Provide day-to-day management/support to influencers and affiliates via email, influencer/affiliate, and CRM platforms. Keep partners up to date on program and product updates and enhancements.
o Developing and executing communication to influencers and affiliates through email/newsletters
o Maintaining influencer and affiliate promotional calendars
o Serving as a representative and an advocate for client businesses; building and maintaining positive relationships with target audiences.
o Planning and developing monthly/quarterly content calendars for influencer/ambassador networks/groups.
o Securing, reviewing, and editing influencer draft content. Submitting content for required internal or client approvals.
o Ensuring that influencer content is created/published on time and adheres to brief (includes required key messaging, calls-to- action, handles, hashtags and meets FTC guidelines).
o Developing a library of assets and organizing materials on server.
o Completing campaigns and managing payments, adhering to stated budgets and affiliate payout schedules.
o Ensuring adherence to stated objectives.
o Managing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting. Analyzing and communicating performance of the programs, and recommending and implementing improvements and optimizations.
o Ensuring influencer and affiliate partners are paid on-time and accurately, adhering to clients approved budgets.
o Using third party software such as Impact, Activate, Keyhole, and others to manage campaigns.
o Updating internal team on status of campaigns.
o Working with Accounts and Project Managers to ensure client updates are integrated into influencer campaigns.
· Supports and develops content for new business proposals
· Reviews industry newsletters and participates in professional organizations and networking opportunities to stay on top of trends and best practices
· Stays on top of influencer and affiliate marketing industry trends, emerging social platforms, social issues, and daily headlines to advise clients on potential concerns, strategic shifts, or opportunistic angles that may impact current or future activations.
· Participates in/is a member of and represents the agency for relevant influencer and affiliate marketing industry groups. Seeks out opportunities to establish agency as a thought leader.
· Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
· Normally seated with freedom of movement on a regular basis, operating office machines (copier, etc.) and handling light materials and supplies
· May spend extended periods operating desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; communication face-to-face, via Zoom or Slack, on the telephone, and in writing
· Periodic physical activity requires walking, climbing, bending, standing, pushing, pulling, lifting and stooping
· May spend time traveling locally and/or to distant locations depending on client or agency needs
To Apply: Please include resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Please Note: Rinck Advertising is currently remote due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Rinck Advertising is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Rinck Advertising is currently working remotely due to Covid-19.
Rinck AdvertisingWhy Work Here?
Our promise to our clients is simply, “You’re going to love what happens next.” If you are ready to make it happen, join our team.
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job one is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI. Rinck Advertising is currently working remotely due to Covid-19.
BusinessView all jobs at Rinck Advertising