Our Houston Energy Market Data client is seeking a VP of Latin America Sales, who will maximize profitable sales revenue by leading a team of account managers for the Latin American Region. This position is responsible for Managing a Sales team in Houston, Brazil and Mexico, and selling the entire portfolio of energy commodities offerings, including energy market data, market intelligence, price indexation and consulting services into accounts across Latin America. You will have a thorough understanding of Latin American cultures and strong relationships with Latin American Energy companies.
Candidates who are willing to relocate to Houston, Texas and are proficient in English/Spanish/Portuguese will be given first consideration.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Energy or a similar field required
- The legal authorization to work in the US for any US employer
- 8+ years of experience selling market data and intelligence services to Latin American energy clients required
- Experience in managing a team of at least 6 people.
- Understands data/information sales cycle and challenges, including strategies of competitors, and leverages this knowledge to hone innovative and highly successful sales strategies.
- Experience selling either market data or business intelligence services combined with knowledge of data or software licensing and contract processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English/Spanish/Portuguese
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)