Insurance Account Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are entrepreneurs that market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
Desired qualities include:
- Ethical and Honest
- Must have applicable license or must obtain applicable licensing requirements.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
As an agent team member, you will receive:
- Hourly pay
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office