Rightway Steel, LLC West Jordan, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rightway Steel is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Estimator to plan and manage multiple steel construction projects through all stages from initial pricing to project completion.
An excellent project manager must be well-versed in construction methodologies and procedures and be able to manage multiple projects at once, including coordinating resources, material and equipment while meeting the specifications of each project. The ability to read structural and architectural plans and generate pricing estimates according to current industry pricing will be necessary.
Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, multi-tasking and organizational skills are vital for any candidate. The selected candidate will display excellent communication skills and professional leadership ability. Experience with steel fabrication, detailing or sales is preferred.
- Construction Experience: 5+ years (Required)
- Project Management Experience: 3+ years (Required)
- Steel Experience: 5+ years (Preferred)
- Detailing Experience: 3+ years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Construction Management Degree (Preferred)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position would entail a variety of daily tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Manage multiple construction projects through all phases, including pricing estimation, material sourcing, fabrication, delivery, installation and documentation completion
- Coordinate with Rightway Steel’s field and office teams to ensure projects are run efficiently, profitably and on schedule. Maintain physical and digital organization of all documentation related to a project.
- Generate pricing estimates and work closely with estimating team to finalize project scopes and estimates. Ensure all proposals are completed with exactitude and internally filed properly upon completion.
- Attend production meetings with clients, superintendents and stakeholders to provide updates and project progress as well as resolve conflicts.
- Attend job walks, visit job sites to meet with superintendents, verify dimensions in the field.
- Receive and review project plans to assess changes to scope, cost impacts, or schedule conflicts. Transmit updated drawings to relevant detailers, installers, or suppliers.
- Schedule equipment rental and coordination of field team for on-site project success.
- React promptly and professionally to issues or conflicts that may arise with drawing conflicts, field installation, material availability and more.
- Assess and address risk (financial & safety) prior to and during fabrication and installation for projects.
- Contribute to the improvement of company processes and implementation of Best Practices
- Strive for 100 % accuracy at all time in estimating support and all other aspects of the company
Job type: Full-Time
Pay Range: $32 to $37 per hour
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Cell Phone/Company Vehicle/Gas Card
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Accounts
- 40 Hours Weekly
- M-Th 8:30-5, Friday 8:30-4
Rightway Steel, LLC
Rightway Steel is a family-owned steel contracting business that provides a wide range of structural and miscellaneous steel services. With ten years in business and thousands of successfully completed projects, it’s hard to find a block in Salt Lake City that doesn’t have a building with Rightway’s steel. Our company works with the country’s biggest names in construction to detail, fabricate, supply and install steel from the simplest of bollards to thousands of pounds in structural steel. Rightway Steel’s team of 20+ industry professionals and field installers enjoy the familiarity and accessibility of a small business alongside the benefits and real-world impact of a successful industry company.
7611 S Jordan Landing BlvdWest Jordan, UT
ConstructionView all jobs at Rightway Steel, LLC