This position is located in Southfield and Detroit Michigan
Are you an experienced growth minded Sales Manager in the Office Interiors or Commercial Real Estate Industry? If so, come join us!
We are Rightsize Facility, a nationwide office interiors and facility services firm and the single source to PLAN, FURNISH and SERVICE office expansion, relocation, or consolidation, for corporate clients in transition.
As a rapidly growing, innovative data driven company, we are offering an exciting opportunity for design savvy individuals to join our talented sales team. As a Rightsize team member, you will enjoy a collaborative, fast paced and fun environment where your contributions will be visible and highly impactful.
We are a diverse team of dedicated professionals that treat each other like family. We are committed to excellence with the balanced purpose of achieving results while having fun!
Job Summary: Workplace Solutions Manager (Commercial Office Interiors)
The Workplace Solutions Manager is responsible for the success of our clients. In this role, you will manage a sales funnel from lead generation to closure. You will leverage your creativity and office interior experience to consult clients on Space Planning, Furniture Specification, Furniture Procurement, Delivery & Installation, Facility Decommissioning and Ancillary Project Services
Keys to Success:
- Strategic relationship development to further familiar connections and to create self-generated leads
- Win new business with our existing accounts by proposing ideas for new projects, revisiting past solutions, and generating sales with additional client locations/divisions
- Build rapport with clients by responding quickly to requests, maximizing face time with key contacts, and hosting presentations about new products/services and important industry trends
- Participate in programming activities with in-house designers and clients to understand office furniture and space planning needs
- Work in conjunction with in-house designers & project managers towards the successful execution of interiors projects to meet client’s functional, aesthetic and budgetary need
- Collaborate with leadership and internal partners to develop and execute sales plans
- Management of the sales pipeline from lead acceptance to the closing of sale
- Own accountability of profitability for each project
- Exceed sales goals and meet business objectives
- ERP/ CRM data management, updating, and analysis
Preferred Education & Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline or equivalent time spent in professional sales role within commercial interiors industry
- Minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience with a proven track record of execution in the Office Interiors, Commercial or related industry
- Accomplished and well versed in office interiors with experience in interior design and knowledge of the commercial real estate (CRE) industry.
- Experience developing relationships with Commercial Tenants Locally & Nationally, Commercial Real Estate Broker, Landlords & Property Managers, Architect & Design Firms & Project Managers.
- Owners, C-Level Executives, Finance, Facilities Management, and human resource executives, within companies of all sizes
- Previous CRM experience & proficiency strongly preferred (i.e. NetSuite, Salesforce, HubSpot, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
Why Work Here?Rightsize Facility, headquartered in Chicago, with multiple offices in metropolitan Chicago, Naperville and Detroit, is a nationwide office interiors and facilities services firm serving corporate clients in transition. Founded in 2004, Rightsize employs an industry leading PLAN, FURNISH and SERVICE approach to ensure seamless workplace transitions and is a single source for space planning, furniture selection and procurement, delivery and installation, facility decommissioning, ancillary project services and commercial flooring.
We are always innovating, collaborating and setting our team up for success.