Pallet Racking and Material Handling Equipment Expert - Division lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Industrial Racking & Material Handling Equipment Expert
Summary of the Role:
As a rapidly growing and innovative company, we are offering an exciting opportunity for qualified professionals to become a part of our immensely talented team. As a Rightsize team member, you will enjoy a collaborative, fast-paced, fun environment where your contributions will be visible and highly impactful!
Rightsize Facility is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, analytical and organized Industrial Racking and Material Handling Equipment expert to lead our organization's expansion into this new product offering. We are looking for a customer service focused, self-starter who has deep experience in both the sales and operational aspects of the industry.
This role will work with the existing internal sales teams of 20+ professionals within the various Wurkwel companies, 1000s of existing customers and labor subcontractors to ensure the successful determination of scopes of work, product selections, and project executions on a national basis.
- In house product line expert
- Lead all aspects of Industrial product offering within the various Wurkwel companies
- Collaborate with company marketing departments to promote product line through existing customers and generate leads for new sales opportunities
- Collaborate with internal sales team to ensure successful product specifications
- Collaborate with manufacturers to establish distribution agreements
- Establish internal processes and controls to ensure industry best practices are being followed
- Establish national network of installation and labor subcontractors
- 5+ years of successful pallet racking and material handling equipment sales, marketing, or operations experience.
- Must be entrepreneurial-minded with excellent follow-up and strong closing skills.
- Take personal accountability for the success of this program
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of financials as well as Gross Profit models
- Professional demeanor with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Existing customer base of potential future projects
Ideal Skill Sets & Profile:
- Personality: Self-motivated, organized, analytical, resourceful, quick study, excellent communicator, strong work ethic, high energy, positive, detail-oriented, team player.
- Knowledge: Comfortable with technology, at ease with customers.
- Motivations: Delighting customers, long-term career, professional growth, working in a team environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, NetSuite or previous experience utilizing a CRM system is a huge plus.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Free office snacks
- Annual employee outings
- Annual community service month and company donation matching
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Material Handling Equipment jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.