SharePoint Lead Developer/Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints.
- Develop custom features in Visual Studio based on specifications and technical designs.
- Operate within the dynamics of a team; exercise proper etiquette and citizenship during “team development” sprints.
- Create server-side functionality using object oriented design principles.
- Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
What We’d Love To See:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and current design patterns/practices; and when we say solid, we mean SOLID.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of:
- The .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET.
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize queries.
- Experience with Object Relational Modeling (ORM) with different tools such as Entity Framework (and/or nHibernate) and LINQ.
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server (or similar).
- Consider refactoring a standard part of the development process.
- Focus on making yourself and those around you great.
- Motivation with an emphasis on team performance.
- Passion about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Eagerness to learn and work outside your technology comfort zone.
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
- Exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations.
Nice to Have
- Strong experience working with layered architectures (N-Layer, Onion/Hex, DDD, CQRS) and an appreciation for appropriate layering and application structure.
- Hands-on experience building scalable web applications, in particular high frequency and low latency web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability as a key focus.
- Experience in development and implementations using:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as LESS, HTML5, Bootstrap, and SASS.
- Experience with Client-side browser development using jQuery, Knockout, or AngularJS; emphasis on Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience with native mobile application development on any platform.
- Experience with Cloud ecosystems including Azure or AWS.
- Demonstrate prior consulting experience.
- Exposure to project management experiences is a plus.
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
TechnologyView all jobs at Rightpoint