Senior Research Analyst
Rightpoint Remote, OR
- Expired: January 25, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Please note, this role has been posted to build a talent pipeline for our next opening. We may not hire right away, but we will reach out should you fit our next opening.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Senior Research Analyst
The Senior Research Analyst will be responsible for executing consumer and user research programs that shape innovative customer experiences and drive growth for clients. This person is a cross-disciplinary thinker, has the ability to work with ambiguous parameters, and is deeply curious about people. They are rooted in qualitative approaches, but have a strong grasp of analytical skills and techniques, and the ability to interpret both qual and quant data in a research context.
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
Key responsibilities include conducting mixed-method research programs with clients, including study design, management of data collection, synthesis of results, and development of insights and recommendations. They will work closely with the Director of Research to socialize the practice of human-centered research across the organization. The Senior Analyst will also have the opportunity to contribute to external thought leadership and publications.
The Senior Analyst will work within the Business Design practice at Rightpoint, building close working relationships with Analytics, Strategy, and Change Enablement stakeholders and the opportunity to work on proprietary, cross-disciplinary solutions in collaboration with them.
What we’d love to see
- You are an active listener with strong client relationship skills, and aren’t afraid to challenge long-held assumptions and ways of thinking
- You love collaborating with people outside of your realm of expertise, including Design, Technology, and Strategy
- You believe in the power of research to change the trajectory of a project or business
- You have a deep understanding of how to select the right tool or methodology for the job, and understand the value of both qualitative and quantitative approaches
- You are an independent thinker who is comfortable with (and even enjoys) ambiguity
- You are an advocate for research and enjoy using data to convince others and make an argument
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in consulting, marketing, or product organizations
- Academic background in applied anthropology, market research, or sociology
Research Design & Consultation
- Ability to work consultatively with clients to uncover their most pressing challenges and develop clear research questions and hypotheses in response to those challenges
- Understanding of a range of research methodologies, and ability to select the right methodology for the question at hand and decide on an in-house or external vendor approach
- Effectively and confidently use a range of qualitative and quantitative methods to clearly answer the question at hand, including in-person and online questionnaires, field studies, usability tests, workshops, and surveys
- Experience with analysis of syndicated and quantitative data, including building, running and interpreting crosstabs, identifying trends, and synthesizing learnings into visual audience profiles
- Experience in running agile methods in the context of product or design sprints, including and translation of research findings into design and product implications
- Ability to write, code, and analyze quantitative surveys
- Confidence in designing qualitative studies and facilitating qualitative research, including group facilitation, in-depth interviews, concept testing, and quick intercepts.
- Some experience with unmoderated user research, including first-click testing, eye tracking, and other methods is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to use data to create a compelling, strategic story
- Develop clear, concise, and insightful presentations for executive-level stakeholders that translate insights into strategic opportunities for growth
- Fluency in data visualization tools a major plus
Experience with the following platforms preferred:
- Global Web Index (or comparable syndicated panel experience such as MRI)
- Dscout (or comparable diary study / qual platform)
- Qualtrics (or comparable VoC survey platform)
- Crimson Hexagon (or comparable social listening platform)
- UserTesting or OptimalWorkshop (or comparable user research platform)
- Some experience with statistical programming such as SPSS or R
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
ScienceView all jobs at Rightpoint