Lead React Developer
Rightpoint Remote, OR
- Expired: January 29, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!Overview
- Primary technical lead of one or more projects, fully owning the technical delivery of these projects
- Hands on, full stack development as well as critical issue triaging.
- Facilitate task management via sprint/iteration planning, estimating and validating tasks
- Mentoring developers either via projects or more broadly for professional development as a career manager
- Collaborating frequently with other disciplines such as UX, visual design, content and digital strategy, QA testing, etc.
- Proficiency with a SQL based relational database management system
- Additional Front-end development experience with HTML, CSS
- Experience with the following components of the Salesforce.com platform are welcome but not required:
- Service Cloud
- Field Service
- Experience with C#/.NET is ideal but not required
- Interest in learning new technologies and platforms
- Proven experience "owning" projects in whole from the technical perspective
- Proven experience overseeing other developers on projects, e.g. facilitating code reviews, being a "go to" support/mentor, assisting with task estimation, etc. This includes local as well as remote team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field
- Technology consulting and/or agency experience is a plus
- Ability to work effectively with collaborative project teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
TechnologyView all jobs at Rightpoint