Group Analytics Director
- Posted: over a month ago
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- As an Analytics and Insights Group Director, you will play an instrumental role in growing our team and defining and reimagining how and where to grow our capabilities within the analytics space.
- A Group Director partners closely with integrated functions including design, strategy, research, and technology to embed the use of data and insights within the design and implementation of our work.
- You will play a vital role in helping build and educate internal and client teams on the evolution of experience data and analytics, and how we can help.
- You will lead client engagements that create integrated approaches for data and analytics workstreams
- Ultimately, you will support leveraging data-analytics for both decisioning and orchestration purposes to enhance Rightpoint’s experience goals, moving it deeper into the everyday working of our teams and delivery.
What we’d love to see:
- 15 years experience with 5+ years proven experience leading a data and analytics organization (10-20+ team members) including experience in managing people managers.
- Understands not only how to scope and deliver against project plans within analytics and insights work, but the operational impact a practice has for broader organizational goals and is able to communicate business implications and investment requirements to senior leadership to drive experience goals and business outcomes.
- A future-thinking, growth-minded individual who can distill complexity to think beyond what is being delivered today to set progressive strategic direction to continue to evolve and integrate the use of data and analytics within the work today.
- A strong history of selling strategic, multi-year engagements that focus on enterprise transformation.
- The ability to work with Rightpoint senior leadership to integrate A&I offerings within our broader solutions, industries and offerings to create a compelling, holistic set of marketplace offerings that answer real client needs.
- Promote the practice by being a teacher to the broader organization and partner with cross-functional leaders to ensure scalability of the work to Rightpoint's growth strategy.
- Use your entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in ambiguity and are okay when plans shift and change due to ever evolving business needs.
- Can influence senior leadership and cross-functional practice leadership is understanding and buying in on the A&I vision
- Excellence in leading client and internal relationships alike with the interpersonal skills to manage and mentor people at varying seniority.
- Strong knowledge of defining and executing work within experience data and analytics: strategy, tools, data sources / structures, and analytics methodologies.
- Expertise in understanding and shaping challenging business questions, client requirements, and building relationships through impeccable project delivery.
- Understanding of first-party customer and business data, cloud analytics solutions, digital analytics platforms such as Adobe, Google Analytics, mobile analytics solutions, and cross-channel experience platforms, such as for care centers, IVR notifications, chat, etc.
- Ability to oversee data governance and enablement functions encompassing enterprise data for customer and experience analysis across all touch-points Recommending customer analysis strategies and data models to drive positive and incremental outcomes for the clients.
- Experience in statistical methods and analysis such as regression, clustering, and time series analysis
- Ability to lead projects and teams, while at the same time being excited to also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels).
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally through sales enablement, team education, and internal marketing
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
The approximate annual base compensation range for the Group Analytics Director is $105,000 to $230,100. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package plus benefits, will be determined by several factors which include but are not limited to the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities; geographic location; and internal equity.
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Rightpoint
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?