AEM Solution Consultant
- Posted: August 16, 2022
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We have recently joined forces with Hoodoo Digital, a Platinum-level Adobe solution partner that has deep expertise creating innovative customer experiences for leading companies across multiple industries. The acquisition expands Rightpoint's capabilities to help clients to manage their content, commerce, and marketing operations across the enterprise, driving smarter insights and more strategic impact. Rightpoint designs and engineers end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are looking for a Solution Consultant who can be a client facing project driver working primarily with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), as well as many other software platforms, including Adobe Experience Cloud and Workfront. The Solution Consultant role is a lead role in our client engagements which covers a wide range of responsibilities We are looking for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment and a variety of project types and clients. The right candidate should be anxious to learn new technologies and is able to articulate technical terms conversationally with clients and team members. This role is the moving force behind our client engagements.
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make
Solution Consultants will lead project Solutions that improve our clients web presence through new platforms and solutions. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Client and team communication
- Setting schedules, timelines, milestones, meetings
- Internal and external project reporting
- Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Documenting requirements
- Managing tickets and development tasks
- Scoping projects
- Train clients on the solution being implemented
- Be a subject matter expert and interact with clients to provide expertise in AEM and other software features and strategy
- Assist with project scoping and other internal needs to help grow the business
What We’d Love To See:
- Experience of working within AEM
- Agency experience in a client facing role
- Technical training experience
- Reporting and data management experience
The following qualifications and skills are preferred, but not required:
- Experience using or implementing Workfront
- AEM Business Practitioner certification
- Any Workfront certifications
- Experience with Analytics, Target, and/or SEO
- 30 Days - Engage in new client project, come up to speed and start delivering value
- 60 Days - Continue client engagement and contribute to internal initiatives to help the team and business grow
- 90 Days - Expand scope of knowledge through training & Adobe certification. Help refine and identify new processes within the team
- 180 Days - Help to scope and begin new client engagement. Provide help and mentorship to new team members
Hoodoo has a distributed office model, so hiring self-motivated people who can stay on track on their own, with limited oversight, is a must. Despite our office being in Salt Lake City, we are open to candidates located in other areas and working remote. Communication with our teams is handled through email, phone, and Slack. Must be flexible to work with organizations across multiple time zones.
This position may be eligible for: Certification Bonus, Vacation Bonus and Referral Bonus.
This position may be eligible for our U.S. benefit offerings, which include: Health/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings program with 3% company contribution, Unlimited PTO, Long & Short Term Disability.
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
TechnologyView all jobs at Rightpoint
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?