We are seeking a Third Party Risk Management ( TPRM ) Specialist in Portsmouth, NH for a 6 month contract (with right to hire) opportunity. If you have 4 years of TPRM, or audit, with SOC experience – APPLY TODAY!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Third Party Risk Management or audit required.
- Knowledge of principles and best practices (industry certifications preferred) in these risk areas: Information Security, Privacy, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery. Risk Assessment skills preferred.
- Audit background, including familiarity with SOC I (SSAE16 ) and SOC II, ISO 27001, etc. preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize workload.
- Good judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of insurance industry preferred. Third Party Risk Management experience preferred.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- The Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Specialist role will be responsible for overseeing and facilitating third party risk activities as well as managing the enterprise program.
- Assisting Businesses and coordinating with Subject Matter Specialist (SMS) risk teams to facilitate risk identification via the IRQ, assessment and documentation activities for Third Party products/services during the on-boarding process.
- Overseeing Business and SMS team on-going monitoring activities including refreshing risk assessments, re-completion of due diligence activities and continued compliance with TPRM policies and procedures.
- Managing the enterprise TPRM policy, procedures, technology, reporting, tools and templates.
- Providing stakeholder guidance throughout the lifecycle and facilitating escalations regarding identified third party related risks or events.
Other job functions could include but not be limited to:
- Analyze and manage risk management issues by identifying, measuring, and making decisions on operational or enterprise risks for an organization.
- Provide statistical modeling advice to other departments.
- Review or draft risk disclosures for offer documents.
- Meet with clients to answer queries on subjects such as risk exposure, market scenarios, or values-at-risk calculations.
- Maintain input or data quality of risk management systems.
- Develop contingency plans to deal with emergencies.
- Devise scenario analyses reflecting possible severe market events.
- Consult financial literature to ensure use of the latest models or statistical techniques.
- Track, measure, or report on aspects of market risk for traded issues.
- Analyze new legislation to determine impact on risk exposure.
- Recommend ways to control or reduce risk.
- Produce reports or presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, or recommend changes.
- Plan, and contribute to development of, risk management systems.
- Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources.
- Develop or implement risk-assessment models or methodologies.
- Document, and ensure communication of, key risks.
- Devise systems and processes to monitor validity of risk modeling outputs.
- Conduct statistical analyses to quantify risk, using statistical analysis software or econometric models.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
- Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, or success of organizations.
- Confer with traders to identify and communicate risks associated with specific trading strategies or positions.
- Determine potential environmental impacts of new products or processes on long-term growth and profitability.
- Determine potential liability related to the use of more sustainable methods of product packaging, such as biodegradable food containers.
- Evaluate the risks and benefits involved in implementing green building technologies.
- Evaluate the risks related to green investments, such as renewable energy company stocks.
Other applicable job titles:
Chief Risk Officer, Credit Risk Management Director, Energy Risk Management Analyst, Global Risk Management Director, Information Technology Analyst, Loss Control Consultant, Market Risk Analyst, Market Risk Specialist, Operational Risk Analyst, Operational Risk Consultant, Operational Risk Manager, Risk Analyst, Risk and Insurance Consultant, Risk Management Analyst, Risk Management Director, Risk Management Specialist, Risk Manager, Security Consultant
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
RightStone’s Excellence Centered approach to contract, contract to hire, and direct hire services across the CONUS is backed by industry leading processes. Processes that steer Candidate Engagement and Client Serving to Success.
Candidate Engagement Center of Excellence: Powered by skilled recruiters and human resources professionals, RightStone engages candidates and employees at multiple levels. Bringing the benefits of our strategic partnerships along with best in class support to our people means one thing – Our people are the critical aspect of our business!
Client Servicing and Delivery Center of Excellence: RightStone’s account professionals and operations teams bring measurable value to our client’s hiring needs. Through controllable workflows, focused and scalable delivery models, and adaptable labor desk coordination we bring a transactional dialog that truly speaks to our clients. Our dedicated focus to our clients brings our most valuable asset to them – Our people!