We are HIRING! RightStone is looking for Inside Sales Agents to work a long term (2 year) contract in the Boise, ID area. If you have B2B sales or customer service experience and can both inbound and outbound customer communication to provide a great customer experience – Apply Today !
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a high volume of Small and Medium Business inbound and outbound customer phone calls, emails, chats, and orders in a structured sales contact center environment
- Create a positive customer experience by providing a complete, customized, and professional service
- Promote and sell HP.com products, services, and supplies to a diversity of customers
- Utilize consultative selling techniques to maximize the revenue opportunities of every customer contact by:
- Building rapport
- Maintaining a professional and respectful demeanor
- Discovering and evaluating customer’s needs and/or concerns
- Using available tools and resources in order to provide accurate and complete information
- Positioning products and services that align with the customer’s needs/interests
- Anticipating and addressing objections
- Closing the sale
- Document customer, order, and account information accurately and completely
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of HP shopping products/services, systems/tools, policies/procedures and processes
- Meet and exceed minimum performance metrics including but not limited to sales targets, quality of service provided, productivity, attendance, and schedule adherence
- Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred
- 5+ years Business to business ExperienceServer knowledge
- Lease/subscription knowledge
- Account Pipeline experience
- Account Management experience
- High technical aptitude preferred which includes but is not limited to:
- PC & Printer knowledge (product, system, configuration)
Requires ability to:
- Work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support the needs of the business and performance goals (Typical shifts fall between the hours of 6am – 8pm Monday through Saturday)
- Be available to work extra hours as call volumes and business need requires
- Be reliable and dependable with respect to attendance and schedule adherence
- Be self-driven and motivated
- Sell, cross-sell, and up-sell both HP.com Consumer and Commercial products and services with confidence and credibility
- Demonstrate knowledge of how information technology impacts the success of a business
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone’s Excellence Centered approach to contract, contract to hire, and direct hire services across the CONUS is backed by industry leading processes. Processes that steer Candidate Engagement and Client Serving to Success.
Candidate Engagement Center of Excellence: Powered by skilled recruiters and human resources professionals, RightStone engages candidates and employees at multiple levels. Bringing the benefits of our strategic partnerships along with best in class support to our people means one thing – Our people are the critical aspect of our business!
Client Servicing and Delivery Center of Excellence: RightStone’s account professionals and operations teams bring measurable value to our client’s hiring needs. Through controllable workflows, focused and scalable delivery models, and adaptable labor desk coordination we bring a transactional dialog that truly speaks to our clients. Our dedicated focus to our clients brings our most valuable asset to them – Our people!