Boston, Massachusetts 02116
1+ year (possible perm)
This project is creating content for a 1 day training program for Managers in 32 countries.
This person will be orchestrating the full project for all the work steams underneath (HR business partners underneath in each country).
Person must be able to keep track of all work streams keep control of timelines.
· Communication and report plan, allocating tasks and setting milestones on an ongoing basis.
· Full project life cycle ownership.
· Report on an ongoing basis project success including metrics, test and deployment
· Plan, organize, orchestrate and control the project efficiently and effectively in advance
· Dedicated full time to develop, manage project in terms of scope, time and cost
· Establish templates, practices to serve for future projects, to expand and mature these capabilities in the D&I organization
· Candidate must have experience with SharePoint
· Strong Excel skills
· Experience with OneNote and PowerPoint
· Must have global project experience
· Must have experience with vendor management or HRIS experience
· Ideally would be looking for someone who could be comfortable analyzing data.