We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist. This Technical Support is to be in Boise, ID for a 1 year contract. If you have a technical background encompassing both software and hardware knowledge. APPLY NOW!
- Documented job history which includes a technical background encompassing both software and hardware knowledge, troubleshooting, problem solving, team collaboration, and customer service expertise. We are looking for candidates with support experience that exceeds basic level product support such as simple items like cell phones etc. This is not an entry level position and requires 2+ years of applicable experience.
- Exposure to a variety of computer applications, data bases, remote access applications, and network configurations.
- Exceptional communication skills needed to manage interactions with a culturally diverse customer & reseller base.
- Ability to de-escalate and prioritize well interactions with customers while delivering world class customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience within a care center / remote support center managing service events via a ticketing system.
- Enthusiasm for investigating and resolving challenging issues, building a structured plan of action to resolve while keeping our customers informed on progress and delivering a positive outcome
- Knowledge of structured methodology to resolve an issue such as 5-step troubleshooting.
- Prior field service experience repairing, troubleshooting electro-mechanical commercial products on location at customer sites
- Graphics and / or application support experience. Adobe suites, RIP software, print job configuration setup
- Exposure to different media / substrate types, car wraps, banners, commercial prints
- Previous Designjet, Latex or UV product experience
Applicants should be capable of working any shift from 6am -6pm Monday - Friday to be considered.
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skillsets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
RightStone’s Excellence Centered approach to contract, contract to hire, and direct hire services across the CONUS is backed by industry leading processes. Processes that steer Candidate Engagement and Client Serving to Success.
Candidate Engagement Center of Excellence: Powered by skilled recruiters and human resources professionals, RightStone engages candidates and employees at multiple levels. Bringing the benefits of our strategic partnerships along with best in class support to our people means one thing – Our people are the critical aspect of our business!
Client Servicing and Delivery Center of Excellence: RightStone’s account professionals and operations teams bring measurable value to our client’s hiring needs. Through controllable workflows, focused and scalable delivery models, and adaptable labor desk coordination we bring a transactional dialog that truly speaks to our clients. Our dedicated focus to our clients brings our most valuable asset to them – Our people!