We are seeking a technical support specialist with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service. This position is fast paced managing inbound technical customer & reseller service events remotely (phone, chat, email). You will be supporting HP commercial high-end printers & technologies which may include one or more product lines (HP PageWide XL, HP Latex, UV products). This roles purpose is to provide remote solutions that minimize our customers down time by avoiding wait and travel time necessary for onsite service. We support a very unique customer base each with mission critical attributes that rely heavily on our ability to adapt, meet our Service Level Agreements (SLA) while delivering world class customer service and complete technical resolutions. Skills Required:
- Documented job history which includes a technical background encompassing both software and hardware knowledge, troubleshooting, problem solving, team collaboration, and customer service expertise. We are looking for candidates with support experience that exceeds basic level product support such as simple items like cell phones etc. This is not an entry level position and requires 2+ years of applicable experience.
- Exposure to a variety of computer applications, data bases, remote access applications, and network configurations.
- Exceptional communication skills needed to manage interactions with a culturally diverse customer & reseller base.
- Ability to de-escalate and prioritize well interactions with customers while delivering world class customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience within a care center / remote support center managing service events via a ticketing system.
- Enthusiasm for investigating and resolving challenging issues, building a structured plan of action to resolve while keeping our customers informed on progress and delivering a positive outcome
- Knowledge of structured methodology to resolve an issue such as 5-step troubleshooting.
- Prior field service experience repairing, troubleshooting electro-mechanical commercial products on location at customer sites
- Graphics and / or application support experience. Adobe suites, RIP software, print job configuration setup
- Exposure to different media / substrate types, car wraps, banners, commercial prints
- Previous Designjet, Latex or UV product experience
Applicants should be capable of working any shift from 6am -6pm Monday - Friday to be considered. Professionalism is that the root of our success and therefore, we are looking for well qualified candidates that have exemplary statuses in current or previous job roles. Product specific training will be provided to those with the appropriate background to excel in this role. This position for the right candidate has potential for advancement and longevity.