We are looking for a Data Engineer to be based in Dover, NH on a 6-month contract. If you have a Security background and at least 5 years of strong hands on experience in security and protection of cloud-based systems – APPLY NOW!
- Collaboration on work epics as one team with IT, Data Office, and Business partners
- Experience building and tuning applications on public cloud platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP
- Provide engineering designs for new solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Develop Information security plans and policies
- Help plan and carry out the organization’s information security strategy.
- Develop security standards and best practices for the organization
- Recommend security enhancements to management as needed.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from security breaches.
- Implement protection
- Install and use software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs to protect the organizations sensitive information.
- Assist computer users with installation or processing of new security products and procedures.
- Contribute to future state architecture and cloud initiatives.
- Analyze complex security problems and design and implement effective solutions.
- Proactively provide technical and process-oriented suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- AWS / Azure cloud development/deployment experience
- Experience in large volume data warehouse and/or data lake environments
- Experienced in Agile engineering methodology
- Strong software engineering and development skills with a broad data security background
- Direct experience with CICD pipelines using tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- Deep understanding and experience with modern security practices based on OAuth, OIDC, SAML
- Full stack development experience, including security layer, UI, services and datastore
RightStone’s Excellence Centered approach to contract, contract to hire, and direct hire services across the CONUS is backed by industry leading processes. Processes that steer Candidate Engagement and Client Serving to Success.
Candidate Engagement Center of Excellence: Powered by skilled recruiters and human resources professionals, RightStone engages candidates and employees at multiple levels. Bringing the benefits of our strategic partnerships along with best in class support to our people means one thing – Our people are the critical aspect of our business!
Client Servicing and Delivery Center of Excellence: RightStone’s account professionals and operations teams bring measurable value to our client’s hiring needs. Through controllable workflows, focused and scalable delivery models, and adaptable labor desk coordination we bring a transactional dialog that truly speaks to our clients. Our dedicated focus to our clients brings our most valuable asset to them – Our people!