Customer Service Representative
310 E 96th St Indianapolis, Indiana 46240 United States
1 year (to a possible permanent)
Training Starts October 14
- Research and respond to customer inquiries.
- Review and update customer records on computerized data base.
- Resolve problems and refer to responsible parties.
- Perform due diligence on customer inquiries through oral communication.
- Minimum of 6 months of Customer Service experience.
- Superior oral communications skills on the telephone.
- Good written communication skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Working knowledge of specified computer based applications such as word processing, spreadsheets and data bases.
- Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 7:00 AM EST and 6:00 PM EST Monday - Friday