We are looking for a Customer Service Representative. This CSR is to be in Boise, ID for a 2-year contract. If you have experience resolving inbound phone calls in a fast-paced call center environment. APPLY NOW!
- Provide professional solutions to end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues received via telephone and written correspondence.
- Provide an escalation link for field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel.
- Entry: Applies basic foundation of a functions principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
· Typically a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and/or 1-2 years related experience or Masters degree
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skillsets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
RightStone’s Excellence Centered approach to contract, contract to hire, and direct hire services across the CONUS is backed by industry leading processes. Processes that steer Candidate Engagement and Client Serving to Success.
Candidate Engagement Center of Excellence: Powered by skilled recruiters and human resources professionals, RightStone engages candidates and employees at multiple levels. Bringing the benefits of our strategic partnerships along with best in class support to our people means one thing – Our people are the critical aspect of our business!
Client Servicing and Delivery Center of Excellence: RightStone’s account professionals and operations teams bring measurable value to our client’s hiring needs. Through controllable workflows, focused and scalable delivery models, and adaptable labor desk coordination we bring a transactional dialog that truly speaks to our clients. Our dedicated focus to our clients brings our most valuable asset to them – Our people!