Chat Sales Associate.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Chat Sales Representative for a 2-year contract in Boise, ID. If you have Chat Support and Sales experience and can do both inbound and outbound customer communication to provide a great customer experience – APPLY NOW!
- Gathers and assesses SMB customers hardware, software and technical needs.
- Generates leads to specific departments based on customers’ needs and segments.
- Identifies related future needs for lead generation, opportunity expansion.
- Identifies customer specific parameters and constraints that impact the solution.
- Investigates and optimizes a solution fit to the requirements of the customer.
- Identifies probable competition.
- Solicits inputs from team members as required.
- Anticipates some of the potential challenges for the proposed solution.
- Assists peers in area of expertise as needed.
- Assists SMB customers in placing orders via chat
- Living in Boise, ID area.
- Call Center/Chat Support experience.
- Sales experience is preferred.
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
RetailView all jobs at RightStone