We are seeking aBusiness Analystin Boston, MA for a 4 month contract. If you have Business Researchbackground,withSaS and Excelexperience –APPLY TODAY!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrate ability to interpret and apply standard policies, procedures and other established guidelines;
- Effective analytical/problem solving and research skills;
- Effective communication skills for exchanging routine and non-routine information (verbally and in writing) with people inside and outside the Company;
- Proficiency with personal computers, spreadsheets and database software.
- Proficiency in excel
- SAS experience (preferred but not required)
- Less technical experience, more business analyst
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct production-oriented activities by entering and extracting information from various applications and systems, manipulating data in spreadsheets; identifying and researching anomalies; and making corrections as needed.
- Use the information gathered to develop standard reports; may draw conclusions about trends, variances (against plan, year-over-year, etc.) and business performance; presents information and distributes reports.
- Assist others with conducting business research by gathering data, identifying options, performing cost-benefits analyses, and creating non-routine reports with detailed analyses and/or proposals to create or revise management policies, business processes and services provided to customers.
- Work with other departments to coordinate activities and project work in order to ensure that Company meets customer expectations.
- Assists in problem resolution as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
Other applicable job titles:
Administrative Analyst, Adviser Sales, Analyst Sales, Analyzer Sales, Business Analyst, Business Consultant, Business Development Analyst, Business Management Analyst, Business Management Consultant, Business Operations Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Process Consultant, Clerical Methods Analyst, Commercial Specialist, Dealer Analyst, Employment Programs Analyst, Forms Analysis Manager, Forms Analyst, Health Information Management Business Analyst, Health Information Management Data Analyst, Health Program Analyst, Health Program Specialist, Health Systems Analyst, Healthcare Consultant, Human Resource Analyst (HR Analyst), Industrial Analyst, IT Analyst (Information Technology Analyst), Leadership Development Manager, Management Analyst, Management Consultant, Management Scientist, Operations Analyst, Organizational Development Consultant, Performance Consultant, Price Analyst, Principal Consultant, Program Analyst, Program Development Specialist, Program Evaluator, Program Management Analyst, Project Management Analyst, Purchase Analyst, Purchase Price Analyst, Quality Control Analyst, Records Analysis Manager, Records Management Analyst, Records Management Director, Reports Analysis Manager, Reports Analyst, Survey Analyst, Technical Analyst
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
RightStone’s Excellence Centered approach to contract, contract to hire, and direct hire services across the CONUS is backed by industry leading processes. Processes that steer Candidate Engagement and Client Serving to Success.
Candidate Engagement Center of Excellence: Powered by skilled recruiters and human resources professionals, RightStone engages candidates and employees at multiple levels. Bringing the benefits of our strategic partnerships along with best in class support to our people means one thing – Our people are the critical aspect of our business!
Client Servicing and Delivery Center of Excellence: RightStone’s account professionals and operations teams bring measurable value to our client’s hiring needs. Through controllable workflows, focused and scalable delivery models, and adaptable labor desk coordination we bring a transactional dialog that truly speaks to our clients. Our dedicated focus to our clients brings our most valuable asset to them – Our people!