We are looking for an Equipment Operator. This Operator is to be in Dover, NH for a 5-month contract and will work for 3rd Shift (11 PM – 7 AM). If you have a manufacturing background. APPLY NOW!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Good attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of quality control concepts.
- Basic knowledge of production equipment including print or finishing equipment.
- Basic oral and written communication skills.
- Programs, operates, and maintains one or more types of production equipment to include printers, pre- and post- processing equipment and finishing equipment.
- Accountable for adhering to strict quality standards.
- Ensures production quotas are met. Performs audit controls, reviewing output for thoroughness and accuracy and maintains records of work performed.
- Gathers information for routine output requests for print or finishing.
- Meets production quotas and maintains delivery standards.
- Documents and assists in resolving routine equipment and/or production problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Maintains records of work performed, records and reports results.
- Reviews output for thoroughness and accuracy; checks supplies for quality; performs audit procedures.
- Follows established standards and procedures.
- May contribute to job scheduling.
- Makes recommendations for process improvement and expense reductions.
- Responsible for set up of complex, high speed print and finish equipment.
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skillsets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
RightStone’s Excellence Centered approach to contract, contract to hire, and direct hire services across the CONUS is backed by industry leading processes. Processes that steer Candidate Engagement and Client Serving to Success.
Candidate Engagement Center of Excellence: Powered by skilled recruiters and human resources professionals, RightStone engages candidates and employees at multiple levels. Bringing the benefits of our strategic partnerships along with best in class support to our people means one thing – Our people are the critical aspect of our business!
Client Servicing and Delivery Center of Excellence: RightStone’s account professionals and operations teams bring measurable value to our client’s hiring needs. Through controllable workflows, focused and scalable delivery models, and adaptable labor desk coordination we bring a transactional dialog that truly speaks to our clients. Our dedicated focus to our clients brings our most valuable asset to them – Our people!