Are you looking for your next Salesforce Data Analyst role? Please check out our opening in Frisco, Texas. Some of the duties will include:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit leads to ensure data is in sync with Pardot and available to the sales team in a timely manner, convert HOT and MQL leads, create accounts to associate when necessary.
- Triage and resolve cases within Salesforce. Cases can include but are not limited to address changes, email updates, field additions, etc.
- Merge, add, change contacts in Pardot and Salesforce to keep with requested updates.
- Upload and amend partner relationships with agencies in Salesforce from lists received from the sales team.
- Research and refresh contacts/accounts in Salesforce with missing information or bouncing email addresses.
- Update metadata via the daily report with email domain names that are too generic.
- Salesforce database de-duping and cleanup of data, including data migrations and mass data uploads using Validity Demand Tools and/or People Import.
- Manage territories and ownerships of accounts and contacts in Salesforce.
- Accept and complete additional projects/work assignments that are outside the normal routine in a timely and effective manner, as appropriate.
- Adapt with minimal or no advance notice to changes in how business is conducted within Salesforce.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office with heavy Excel experience
- 1 year of Salesforce experience in a professional setting
- Minimum 1 year experience with Validity Demand Tools and People Import.
- Experience with Pardot marketing automation application preferred.
Voted Best Places to work in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. RightStaff is a nationwide IT solutions partner. We offer a full range of services, covering recruitment, project management, rollouts, project deployment, staffing, consulting services, and direct hire placement.
RightStaff is continuing to grow our service offerings every year, offers excellent compensation, and a great opportunity for career growth.