- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RightCapital Sales Associate
RightCapital – Join one of Connecticut's Top Ten Tech Startups!
RightCapital is an innovative financial tech startup providing a cutting edge wholistic financial planning software voted by the Daily Finance as one of Connecticut's Best Fintech companies! We are a group of entrepreneurs that have built this company from a garage in Connecticut to 3rd in financial planning technology in less than 5 years! We have seen tremendous growth within this space and have our eye on the prize, join us and help facilitate our winning streak!
Sales Associate- Come be an integral part of our Sales Process.
RightCapital is seeking a Sales Associate to join our growing sales team. Supported by an experienced staff of client service and engineering professionals, we seek an individual with a strong pro-active drive and experience selling to the financial service industry. We are looking for a key individual to help deliver our vision to the advisory space. Come be a part of a company where your opinion matters, and you can help to achieve our goals.
Breakdown of Sales Associate Role
- Deliver multiple Solution Demos per day
- Highlighting RightCapital's value proposition
- Manage touch plans – reaching 30+ advisors daily
- Work the sales process to increase revenue
- Collaborate with sales team to strengthen process
- Partner with Sr Sales Team to work legacy pipeline
- Partner with Sales Development Associate team - build pipeline
- Build weekly target lists
Skills Needed to Excel at this Role
- Growth Mindset – Must have a ‘can do' attitude and believe challenges help you grow.
- Hustle – Must be willing work hard each day
- Communication Skills – Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving – Must be able to identify the full scope of the challenge and work toward finding an effective solution.
3+ years' experience in sales
Fin Tech experience a plus - Prior Advisor licensing a plus
- - Salary + Commission
- o Base Salary = $31,000
- o OTE: $59,875-$62,000
- Group health insurance – multiple options with generous subsidies
- 401(k) Plan with employer, 100% match up to 3%. Then 50% match from 3-5%.
- Flexible vacation (no limit)
- Casual dress code
- Pet friendly office
- Fun and social outings, including happy hours, birthday celebrations, team building events
- Exciting growth opportunities and a lot of fun!
Office Location is Shelton, CT. Expectation will spend time both in-office and remote.
RightCapital is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by Breezy
Get fresh Sales Associates jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.