Manager, Revenue Operations and Systems
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RightCapital - Join one of Connecticut's Top Ten Tech Startups!
RightCapital is an innovative financial tech startup providing a cutting edge holistic financial planning software. We were recently voted by The Daily Finance as one of Connecticut's Best Fintech companies! Five years ago, we started as a group of entrepreneurs working from a garage in Connecticut to now having the 3rd largest financial planning technology company in the US. We have seen tremendous growth within this space, and have our eyes squarely set on growing this company to the best it can be as we help financial advisors add value to their clients!
Manager, Revenue Operations and Systems
RightCapital's Manager, Revenue Operations and Systems will support the next phase of our organization's evolution. Your success in this role will require an eye for detail, an instinct for order, and the ability to scale and execute through a process-driven approach. You will be a key player in numerous RightCapital systems and will become integral to the process improvements that will allow RightCapital to scale sustainably as we continue to grow.
As the business grows, we need someone who can make everything run seamlessly behind the scenes for our customer-facing teams. You will support and drive our revenue operations and effectively design a roadmap to identify when we need to scale to bigger and better tools. And when that time comes, you will manage implementation, updates, and integrations all while ensuring that our teams have the technology in place to enable their best work. You will be responsible for accelerating sustainable revenue growth, customer retention, and a platinum customer experience by ensuring best in class internal systems.
The RightCapital team needs this highly cross functional role to support the business by building out a robust reporting infrastructure, identify operation improvements and tracking key company and market KPIs. This highly analytical role will be a key partner to senior department leaders as they plan for hyper-growth and develop processes to scale.
This role will report directly to the Director of Operations.
What will you get out of this role:
- Build and implement a strategy to deliver world-class systems and tools optimized for the full customer journey. Always be up-to-date on new technologies that will increase productivity.
- Drive the tech stack roadmap Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing projects to meet timelines. Serve as project manager for implementation and system updates.
- Establish credibility and strong collaborative relationships with functional leaders and teams in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, IT/Engineering, and Finance. Your reputation should be as an effective problem solver, as approachable, and as a mentor and thought leader on process, systems, and reporting issues.
- Meticulous in ensuring our CRM data within our systems is accurate and up to date - monitoring on a daily and weekly basis to enforce existing structures. Able to quickly identify gaps and errors & suggest improvements.
- Implement operating rules of engagement across all teams to ensure cross functional coordination, revenue recognition and alignment of KPIs.
- Lead a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively deploy new products, services, and programs.
- Accountable for training and documentation. You'll ensure that the team has a clear understanding of any new tools or changes to existing processes. You'll create documentation, video tutorials, and live team training, and act as the "help desk" for our suite of revenue tools.
- Communicate regularly with the revenue teams to understand their systems related needs, establish a rhythm of iterative feedback, and implement that feedback into our current structures.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years of experience leading internal systems functions, including extensive project management experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on administration experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Stripe, Salesforce CPQ & Billing, Intercom, Zendesk, Zapier, and Jira
- Executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the company.
- Supreme Communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Low ego with a growth mindset– Must possess humility and grit with a positive ‘can do' attitude, willing to take on both “stretch up” and “stretch down” assignments based on what needs to be done.
- Hustle – Must be willing work hard each day
- Problem Solving – Must be able to identify the full scope of the challenge and work toward finding an effective solution
- Unwavering attention to detail meaning you are meticulous and have excellent organization skills. You can work fast without cluttering your desk and mind. You have a knack for project management and a love for well formatted documentation. And you don't drop the ball and always follow through on commitments.
- Intellectually curious – Must take initiative to improve people, processes and tools.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Group health insurance, Dental Insurance, and FSA/HSA when applicable
- 401(k) Plan with 100% employer match up to 3%, then 50% employer match from 3-5%
- Annual Bonus based on company/individual performance
- Flexible vacation (no limit)
- Casual dress code
- Pet friendly office
- In-office Snacks
- On-site gym membership provided
- Regular fun and social outings, including happy hours, birthday celebrations, and team building events
- Exciting growth opportunities and did we mention yet that we have a lot of fun!
- RightCapital's main office is in Shelton, CT
RightCapital is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by Breezy
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Technology Startup jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.