RightCapital – Join one of Connecticut’s Top Ten Tech Startups!
RightCapital is the fastest growing financial planning software on the market today. In 3 years, we have grown from working out of our founders’ garage here in Connecticut to a team of 45 people! In 2019, we were voted one of the top 10 best startups by TechTribune.
Come join our awesome team where you can enjoy:
- Exciting growth opportunities and a lot of fun!
- Casual dress code
- Pet friendly office
- Flexible vacation (no limit)
- Happy hours and Birthday celebrations
Product Support Specialist – join our talented Support Team
As part of our Product Support Team, you will be working with our customers, Financial Advisors, helping them to utilize our software to create financial plans for their clients. With a 97% customer satisfaction rate, we take great pride in assisting our customers each and every day.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in breaking into the Financial Services/Technology industry. We provide the necessary training and coaching to help get you up to speed. Each day you are surrounded by a supportive team with the knowledge and desire to help you succeed. This role, and your interactions with various departments, opens up more opportunities within the company as you are ready to grow your career!
· Respond to financial advisor questions via online messaging and phone regarding financial planning and technology questions.
· Work closely with our data and service provider by managing tickets thru resolution
· Engage with Senior Product Support Specialists to expand product knowledge base
· Stay up to date with system enhancements and new features to better assist our customers
· Exciting, welcoming, and challenging work environment
· Multiple career path options in Support, Product, Sales, Marketing, etc.
· Group health insurance – multiple options with generous subsidies
· 401(k) Plan with employer match
· Open vacation policy
· 1+ years of experience in a customer service/support role preferred
· Financial services experience preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to gather and analyze information to solve problems; willing to look for efficiencies that can be made to improve the customer experience and internal processes
· Motivated self-starter who can effectively interact with team members
· Organized with strong time management skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Outlook, etc). Experience with MAC iOS preferred