Director of School Partnerships VA
- Expired: December 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Director of School Partnerships, you will:
* Are you strategic in your approach to building partnerships that drive growth?
* Do you enjoy cultivating relationships with prospects to uncover their needs?
* Are you passionate about inspiring a love of learning and a commitment to healthy living in children?
Right At School provides safe, engaging, and meaningful in-school and extracurricular programs to enrich the lives of students, give parents peace of mind, and enable schools to focus on their academic mission. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing marketing team focused on expanding Right At Schools community presence in K-12 schools while positively impacting the lives of families and educators across the country. With the support of our amazing team, weve grown at an exciting rate, achieving 50-75% growth year after year since inception. If youre someone who thrives in fast-paced environments, is flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios; someone who supports strategy and rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done, then keep reading!
As a Director, School Partnerships:
* Help execute Right at Schools mission to inspire a love of learning, support schools & give parents peace of mind.
* Cultivate relationships with senior district leaders to uncover needs, position Right At School offerings in K-12 markets across VA.
* Attend multiple state & some national conferences to establish & build relationships to grow pipeline
* Create & execute strategic account outbound strategy to open opportunities & increase presence across state
* Cultivate additional new business by opening up new channels and referrals.
* Utilize CRM effectively & efficiently to manage book of business & territory activity
* Provide accurate & up to date forecasting
* Collaborate with marketing to create, plan & execute strategic events to open opportunities & drive them to close
* Support successful launch of new Right At School programs in partnership with implementation and HR teams.
* Achieve and/or exceed individual revenue goals and quota
What we are looking for:
* 4+ years outside sales experience selling an education product and/or services space is preferred.
* Proven track record of success in achieving quota (along with awards, top rankings, etc.), excellent account planning, and a willingness & ambition to exceed expectations.
* Be a strong relationship builder with high ranking district leaders (superintendents, board members, etc); strong existing superintendent relationships a plus.
* Be an exceptional communicator with the ability to adapt & solve customer business challenges with a solution-oriented mindset
* Be creative and think outside the box to innovate on lead generation & pipeline building strategies
* Be metrics driven with a proficiency in solution selling and building pipelines
* Be collaborative with both internal and external stakeholders
* Be dedicated to providing high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
* Have strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, internal staff and management
* Be proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in CRM.
* Possess the ability to travel 50% and have the ability to travel throughout the territory for key sales touchpoints.
* Be authentically passionate about the power of education & enrichment programming
Why Work For Us:
* We actively promote from within and provide opportunities for professional development as learning does not stop at Right At School.
* Compensation & incentive are compelling and generously reward outcomes. Amazing lead generation systems
* Our culture and team support one another
* We are mission driven organization
* We are not bureaucratic or hierarchical
* We are growing
* Our mission is exciting and we want to inspire a love of learning in children across the nation.
* Weve been on the Crain's Fast 50 and Inc 5000 list for the last few years. Thats pretty awesome!
* You will work with a team of really smart people that want you to succeed and will support you.
* We offer competitive compensation, benefits and other flex perks.
* The work that you do in support of Right At School will be impactful and meaningful to the communities we serve.
* You have the opportunity to work remotely. We trust our team!
* We offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming to all.
* We believe in gratitude, recognition, and appreciation to our awesome staff.
* Our culture is fun, energetic and ego free.
Right At School is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Right At School
EducationView all jobs at Right At School