Before and After School Educator Mayfield, OH
Right at School Village of Mayfield, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Now hiring for Before and After School School Educators in the Mayfield School District!
Location: Mayfield School District
Right At Schools ultimate goal is to build a brighter future for children, families, and communities. We do this by offering safe, engaging, and meaningful in-school and extracurricular programs. Our programs live up to our mission by inspiring a love of learning, helping schools achieve their academic goals, and giving parents peace of mind. Were truly humbled that students love us, parents value us, and schools recognize our impact.
As a member of our team, youll not only love your job but shape the future! Youll get to leave a footprint on student's lives and your community by exercising the power of learning through play. Recognizing the achievements of staff is part of our company DNA, so your hard work wont go unnoticed. See our staff spotlights for yourself on our careers page!
Join our team and help us provide enriched programs that make our students, parents, and schools say, Im so happy I found Right At School!
As an Educator, every day is different! However, typical duties will include -
- Partnering with the Program Manager to deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum. We work together as a team to achieve our mission and promote collaboration!
- Building relationships and communicating with parents to provide the best child care for their children. We encourage our staff to foster those important relationships that contribute to our success.
- Being a role model for children by modeling positive behaviors to assist with learning. Moving around to manage the classroom and maintain safety with a positive guidance approach.
- Helping our programs be the best they can be! Verifying quality and compliance standards are met by organizing program materials and documenting attendance, incidents, and other observations.
- Being asked to kneel, run, to lift up to 25 lbs, and have a lot of fun while doing so.
- Regularly checking in with the Program Manager about personal and child performance metrics to ensure human growth. Our leaders care deeply about the development of students AND staff.
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.
We recognize youll come with your own talents and skills. In addition, please come with -
- A passion for children!
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Experience working with students
- Respect for and dedication to working with children with special needs
- High school diploma/GED
One of our core values is being locally-inspired. We will follow the guidance of our State and school district level partners in regard to any COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing requirements they may put in place. In some areas this may mean that employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in schools (except where medical or religious exemptions may apply).
Employees are also required to wear masks at all times during work hours, regardless of vaccination status.
We invest in YOU! We offer assistance to our team through the many different stages of life -
- Learn the fundamentals and accelerate your career with our online library of 600+ learning modules and financial incentives for continued education.
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families.
- We offer expecting parents twelve weeks of time off, which includes four weeks of full pay to increase the ability of families to balance the needs of work and home.
- Free childcare! Enroll your eligible children in any Right At School after school program tuition free so that you can focus on your career knowing your children are in good hands!
- Were flexible with your schedule as we know life gets busy. Working hours are aligned with school schedules.
- Options for planning your future with 401K offered to all employees after working 1,000 hours.
- An online and mobile HR platform where you can access your info with easy-to-use tech 24/7.
If you need accommodations in the interview process, find out more at our FAQs page.
You can also follow us on Facebook and instagram @RightAtSchoolTeam to learn more!
Right at School
AddressVillage of Mayfield, OH
EducationView all jobs at Right at School