Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of those in your community? Right at Home is seeking Homemakers to provide housekeeping, meal prepration, and errand running for our clients in Pierce and South King County,The ideal candidate is compassionate, respectful and dependable.
Shifts are Monday-Friday and located throughout Pierce County. Scheduling is flexible - you can work as many or as few hours per week as you want!
- Paid travel time between clients
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for palliative care patients
- Perform various housekeeping tasks, such as vacuuming, sweeping, dishes, and laundry
- Assist with meal preparation according to the Plan of Care
- Provide companionship for the patient by accompanying on walks, trips to activities, or assisting with hobbies
- Provide "Hands Off" care by monitoring and reporting changes in patient health
- 1 Year of experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients and handle physical workload
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to pass a background check and work in the U.S.
- Driver's License and reilable transportation
Please APPLY NOW or call Jenni at 206-774-1100 for more information!