- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the client and caregiver relationship and ultimately helps provide a “best in homecare” experience for clients and employees. Plays the integral role in interfacing with caregiver staff in ensuring the proper caregiver and client match. Ensures that all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled. Performs various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate caregivers to clients, timecard processing, where necessary, and monitoring of telephony system and other payroll responsibilities as needed and other office coordination duties. Maintains a positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask in a high functioning office environment.
- Answers telephone, takes inquiries or messages in an upbeat, professional manner.
- Interviews, screens, and tests all applicants and provides a positive candidate experience.
- Assists with recruiting, associate hiring, orientations, in-services, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Communicates continually with associates and clients to evaluate service.
- Schedules and coordinates day to day activities of caregivers.
- Assists with sales, marketing, and public relations efforts.
- Serves as a team player within an office environment.
- Receives referrals and inquiries on the programs of this company.
- Performs payroll duties including verifying time sheets, updating telephony records, and computer input for payroll processing.
- Maintains documentation of associate work record in ClearCare and ensures current and complete personnel records for all homecare associates.
- Responds promptly and courteously to all clients’ calls.
- Performs on-call coordinator duties.
- Serves as liaison between associates and Operations Manager
- Maintains integrity in every interaction with caregivers and clients
- Ability to live the Right at Home brand vision, mission and values
- Maintains professionalism in all interactions
- Ability to multitask in a high functioning office environment
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Ability to relate to clients and care staff in a way that is sensitive to the unique needs of the individual.
- Other general office and clerical functions.
- Other duties assigned by Operations Manager
- High School graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Basic office and computer skills and organizational abilities. Excellent interpersonal relations abilities. Excellent telephone skills.
- Knowledge of common medical terminology.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
- Works primarily out of the local office.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Right at Home of Huntsville
ManufacturingView all jobs at Right at Home of Huntsville