- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
We are a locally owned home care business that has an extraordinary culture. We are looking for great talent who can work in a fast-paced environment and who have exceptional skills in candidate sourcing, community recruitment, conducting orientations, and managing an employee census.
We offer health care benefits, training and development opportunities, and a competitive salary
The Recruiter actively sources talent into the organization, then creates extraordinary experiences to onboard, train and retain that talent.
- Plays the integral role in helping Right at Home improve the lives of as many people as possible in our community.
- Increases caregiver hires, develops a productive recruitment pipeline, and differentiates Right at Home in the employment market.
- Plays the integral role in interfacing with caregiver staff in ensuring the proper caregiver and client match. Ensures that all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled.
- Performs various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate caregivers to clients; timecard processing, where necessary; and monitoring of telephony system and other payroll responsibilities as needed. Performs other office coordination duties.
- Makes outbound sourcing calls to recruit talent and works to source candidates in a variety of web-based talent portals.
- Facilitates the hiring process for candidates in the talent pipeline and collaborates with the Office Manager and Scheduler to retain care staff.
- Conveys a strong need to win, does not give up, and is energized by developing and meeting recruitment goals.
- The ideal candidate has a successful sales track record in recruitment and has prior experience working in the home care or healthcare industries.
- High school graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Right at Home of Huntsville
BusinessView all jobs at Right at Home of Huntsville