The Marketing Liaison acts as a liaison with the local business and healthcare community. Identifies and develops key referral sources and builds working relationships with these contacts to maintain or increase the quality and quantity of referrals from the community.
- Identifies professional referral sources and key decision-makers in the primary and secondary markets.
- Pre-qualifies referral sources to determine their ability to send qualified leads to the community.
- Visits and conducts presentations to area referral sources and key decision-makers.
- Establishes and maintains a professional relationship so that they will be comfortable referring their contacts to the community.
- Responsibilities will include a minimum of 10 to 12 calls a day, three special events monthly, all contacts logged and turned in each Monday including weekly marketing plans.
- Develops a formal relationship-marketing plan in conjunction with leadership. The plan will define, identify and establish priority accounts and networking sources in both the primary and secondary markets such as home health, hospices, nursing homes, assisted living, Churches, senior organizations, hospital case managers and financial planners. The plan will also establish strategies, action plans, activity benchmarks and referral expectations for each priority account, and determine the sales activity necessary to maintain these accounts.
- Develops relationships with local media outlets and when appropriate, creates press releases seeking coverage of special events and human-interest stories for the community.
- Plan, organize and promote 3 Continuing Educational Events a month.
- Participates regularly in sales meetings, training, and seminars.
- Participates in local associations and groups with memberships and agendas that impact area seniors.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Keeps updated on relevant operational and competitive information in order to respond effectively to service inquiries from area professionals and ensure proper positioning of the community in the marketplace.
- Must be able to perform pre-admission assessments for skilled, AL and Dementia potential admissions, patient assessment for pre-admission.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and Public Relations/Communications or related field (preferred), or equivalent experience preferred
- Certifications and Licenses: Preferred LVN, RN
- Experience working within the medical or healthcare field (business to business) preferred.
- Experience in Post-Acute and Long Term Care, with effective sales, leadership and presentation skills including group presentations.
- Ability to explain fee structure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to learn and utilize Clearcare Software
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to problem solve in an effective manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, attentive to detail and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Professional image in both appearance and behavior, exhibiting high self-confidence, enthusiasm, assertiveness and a desire to succeed.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Positive attitude and approach to change and improvements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales and Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse for the state of AL (Required)
- On the road / Office
Right at Home of Huntsville